Do you know of someone that would be a great fit for this position? Share the opportunity!
Hello, We Are Family Medical Specialties!
Join our passionate team dedicated to providing high-quality, specialized care to our Holdrege and surrounding communities.
When you join our team as a Registered Nurse, you not only manage, organize, and administer nursing care for patients of all ages under the supervision of the Physician. Your role supports our team and providers to guarantee that our patients receive the highest quality of care they deserve.
How This Role Makes an Impact:
- You will work alongside a team of passionate individuals who are dedicated to making sure each other and each patient is taken care of.
- Utilizing your skillset and compassion, you will strengthen the relationship of patients with their healthcare providers and play an important role in their healthcare journey.
- Applying your teamwork, communication, and flexibility you will collaborate with other team members to follow processes and achieve efficiency and quality goals.
What It’s Like Working at ruralMED:
- Our team is driven by delivering the highest quality of care and supporting each other to reach a new level of excellence to make an impact on our patients and communities.
- Discover flexibility by working alongside multiple providers and building workplace relationships full of support.
- Personal and professional growth opportunities are encouraged, and employee engagement is not just a measurement, it is a valuable tool to achieving brilliance.
- Our core values are not only motivational, but they are also the standard for how we conduct and take pride in our work.
- It Begins With You: Own it.
- Pave the Way. Never Settle.
- Be Thoughtful. Be Transparent. Be Extraordinary.
- Work Fearlessly. Celebrate the Wins.
- Capitalize Our Strengths. Achieve Excellence.
- Learn more about our clinic: https://fammedspec.com/
How to Succeed in this Role:
- Excellent Communication, Teamwork, Problem-solving, and Adaptation skills.
- Ability to take direction and manage patient care.
- Hold a Current Registered Nurse License from the State of Nebraska.
- Have a current BLS/CPR certification.
- Thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere and be able to flex and adjust to the highest priorities.
- Character Traits: Positive, Driven, Team-Oriented, Responsible, Empathetic, Compassionate, Genuine, Solution-Based. Autonomous.
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) – Clinic
Department: Family Medical Specialties
Reports To: Clinic Manager
Status: Full-Time (Non-Exempt)
The Registered Professional Nurse manages, organizes and administers nursing care for patients of all ages under the supervision of the Physician. Compliance with rules and regulations of all applicable federal, state and local laws as well as Family Medical Specialties’ and ruralMED policies is a condition of employment.
Education and/or Experience:
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree of Nursing
Current Registered Nurse license from the State of Nebraska
Current BLS/CPR certification.
General Requirements/Job Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and / or ability required:
- Adhere to the ruralMED mission, vision, and values.
- Assesses data regarding the patient’s physical, psychological, social, cultural and spiritual needs based upon the patient’s age and development, for patients of all ages.
- Record and analyze patient medical histories, symptoms and conditions. Reports and documents all observed symptoms, reactions and changes in the patient’s condition.
- Prepare patients for examinations and treatments.
- Utilizes the nursing process to direct and deliver patient care. Develops, implements, revises, and evaluates a formal plan of care with the help of other healthcare professionals.
- Administers medications and treatments using the “Five Rights of Medication Administration”.
- Complies with ruralMED Code of Conduct and complies with procedures, regulations and rules in maintaining medical records.
- Provides and instructs patients and/or their families with educational information appropriate for age and learning abilities.
- Document and communicate actions as needed to maintain continuity among the nursing team
- Maintains patient and employee confidentiality at all times.
- Creates and maintains a comfortable and safe environment for patients, families and visitors.
- Organizes and prioritizes daily assignments to provide optimal patient care.
- Demonstrates competency annually in assigned areas of work.
• Will have access to primary work location during the hours the clinic is open.
• Will have access to confidential information abiding by the organizations' privacy policies and regulations concerning this information.
• General office equipment to include: fax, copier, computer, printer, etc…
Patient Age Groups Served:
Essential Work Environment & Physical Requirements:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.