- This event has passed.
Webinar: Navigating the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (MPFS) Final Rule
December 6, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm$99
This one-hour webinar will cover the major provisions of the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (MPFS) Final Rule for 2023.
This year, the CMS MPFS Proposed Rule brought on a number of proposed changes to payment policies, payment rates, and other provisions for 2023. Join us to discuss the potential impact on your organization and navigate the upcoming changes!
Webinar Cost: $99
- Group discounts for those with 5 or more attendees!
Tuesday, December 6th @ 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. CST
AAPC CEUs are available for these webinars
- New Conversion Factor for 2023
- EM Codes for Outside of the Office Setting
- Split/Shared Care Updates
- Telehealth Updates
- Colorectal Cancer Screening Guideline Changes
- Chronic Care Management
- Remote Therapeutic Monitoring
- Changes in Behavioral Health Management
- Availability for Patient Treatment By:
- Clinical Psychologists
- Clinical Social Workers
- Professional Licensed Counselors
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists
- Possible changes to “skin substitutes” in 2024 and much more…
Who Should Attend?:
- Practice Managers
- Office Managers
- Coding Directors
- Billing Managers
- Billing Directors
- Revenue Cycle Managers
- HIM Department Directors
- Physician Educators
About our Speaker:
Samantha Monahan, COC, CAH-CBS, Coding Manager / Certified Coding Auditor & Educator
Samantha has more than 15 years of experience in healthcare, working in administration, education, reimbursement, billing, and coding sectors. In addition to being an auditor and consultant, she enjoys sharing her knowledge and experience as an active AAPC advocate and has been a featured speaker for the AAPC, 3M, and other healthcare organizations. She is actively involved with the AAPC and has held the offices of secretary-treasurer and president in her local chapters.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.