With more facilities dealing with preparations for coronavirus/COVID-19, getting set up with Telehealth and navigating through changes in payor reimbursement requirements, the health care realm has morphed into a battlefield with a growing decrease in resources.
We have been focusing large amounts of our time and resources to navigate and comb through the reimbursement side of these changes. You have most likely seen our COVID-19 Preparedness: Virtual Visit and Billing Reimbursement Guide. This is a great tool to take into battle.
Through our work with organizations, we are finding that customized one-on-one sessions are the quickest way to operationalize telemedicine. Our new $275.00 individual consultation sessions will allow you to use our extensive expertise to fast track implementation of your telemedicine program.
BENEFITS OF AN INDIVIDUALIZED CONSULTATION
- Time – There is a ton of information out there and trying to filter through it takes time, and time is an extremely limited resource at the moment.
- Maximize Reimbursement – In the times ahead it will be imperative to maximize reimbursement to remain financially viable. We will focus directly on your specific situation and determine the best next steps for your team to ensure billing compliance and maximize your reimbursement.
- Expertise – We will provide you to our largest asset: our expertise. We have combed through the changing reimbursement regulations and policies, and we have direct contacts at the payor, state and federal level. Leverage our expertise to position your team for success.
- Patient Care – We know that patient care is the most important thing that you do. So, use us to your advantage! We will take the research and plan development off your hands and develop a solution to get your reimbursement for the amazing care you provide.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH AN INDIVIDUALIZED CONSULTATION?
- Initial Discovery Discussion – During our initial 30-minute session we will have a conversation focused on your current operations, questions that you currently have, the services you offer etc. We will provide a copy of our starter questions prior to the meeting so that we can make the most of your limited time.
- Recommendations and Guidance Discussion – Based on our discovery we will develop customized recommendations based on your current state of operations and your needs. This will give provide you the action steps necessary to operationalize virtual visits.
- A Lifeline – After our initial consultation, you become part of the ruralMED family, and we take great care of our family! You can count on us as a resource committed to maintaining the thrive-ability of our local healthcare facilities. We will provide prompt updates and continue to look for things that affect you and are available as a resource for your questions.