Our team of experts have combed through the latest ICD-10-CMS & PCS updates and will provide you with all the updated guidelines and the new, revised, and deleted codes.
Make sure you are ready when these updates go into effect on October 1st by attending one of our upcoming 2023 ICD-10-CMS & PCS Update Webinars!
Attendees will come away with the knowledge to ensure coding compliance and accuracy to maximize your reimbursement.
Webinar Cost: $99
- For special pricing of 5 or more registrations, please email us at email@example.com!
Webinar Times and Registration Links:
Thursday, September 8th @ 11:00 a.m. CST > CLOSED!
Tuesday, September 13th @ 1:00 p.m. CST> Register Here!
AAPC CEUs are available for these webinars
2023 ICD-10-CM Updates Section:
- New, revised, and deleted codes for 2023
- 1,176 new, 28 revised, and 287 deleted codes
- Over 100 new codes for pregnancy and genitourinary conditions
- Nearly 500 new external cause codes
- Updates to the ICD-10-CM Guidelines
- New guidelines for reporting care complications, dementia, and underdosing
- CC and MCC designation changes
- Live Q&A
2023 ICD-10-PCS Updates Section:
- Updates to the 2023 ICD-10-PCS Guidelines
- New guideline for Detachment procedures of extremities
- New table with definitions for high- and low-level amputations
- New and deleted ICD-10-PCS codes
- 331 new codes, 64 code deletions, and tabular revisions
- Several new codes for Destruction and Occlusion procedures
- Live Q&A
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org