Do you know of someone that would be a great fit for this position? Share the opportunity!
Title: Revenue Cycle Consultant
Department: ruralMED Revenue Cycle Resources
Reports To: Revenue Cycle Manager
Status: Non-Exempt Full-Time or Part-Time
We are growing and are looking for experienced professionals to join our team! Think of this position as a moldable piece of clay that can be tailored to fit your area of revenue cycle expertise. Within this position, you will make an impact by joining us in our mission of supporting rural healthcare organizations to succeed and achieve revenue cycle excellence.
This position is remote within Nebraska, and will occasionally travel within Nebraska/Midwest.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within the revenue cycle realm
- Minimum of 1 year of Critical Access Hospital experience
Experience Bonus Points (Not Required):
- Cerner Community Works
- Rural Health Clinic
- Health Information Management (HIM)
- Patient Financial Services (PFS)
Valid Driver’s License
General Requirements/Job Duties:
This unique position allows for tailored job duties that showcase your strengths and passions.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about supporting rural healthcare to thrive
- Prefers an autonomous work environment
- Takes advantage and charges forward with new opportunities
- Thrives within a fast-paced environment
- Owns their responsibilities and gets the job done
- Seeks opportunities to let their strengths and talents shine
- Prefers the flexibility of working from home
- Desires personal and professional development
- Thinks outside of the box to create innovative solutions
- Delights in supporting their teammates and celebrating their successes
- Believes in open communication and honesty
- Enjoys working alongside a team of determined experts
- Is driven to see results that move the mark
- And is looking to make a difference!
Our Core Values:
- It Begins With You: Own it.
- Pave the Way. Never Settle.
- Be Thoughtful. Be Transparent. Be Extraordinary.
- Work Fearlessly. Celebrate the Wins.
- Capitalize Our Strengths. Achieve Excellence.
Will have access to confidential information. Will be expected to abide by the organization’s privacy policies and regulations concerning this information.
General office equipment to include: eFax, computer, telephone, etc.
Patient Age Groups Served:
Essential Work Environment & Physical Requirements:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.